Butterfield Country Club is always looking to welcome new staff members to our team. Whether you like golf or just being around great people, the Club offers a number of interesting opportunities and a fun working environment.
Butterfield Country Club strives to be an employer of choice. We offer a great team environment that WORKS HARD and PLAYS HARD! As part of the team you may be invited to participate in:
- Employee Golf Privileges
- An Annual Club sponsored Holiday Party with Raffle
- Chef Prepared Shift Meals at No Cost to Employees
- Annual Employee Holiday Bonus from Members
- Scholarship Fund Awarding to eligible Employees
- Ongoing Country Club/Hospitality Training and Experience
- Paid Training and Certification for Specified Positions
- Paid Industry/Trade Memberships for Specified Positions
- 401(k) eligible to qualifying employees with options up to a 4% Match (based on employee contributions)
- Vacation and Health insurance options for FT employees
It is the policy of BCC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Exceptional People Work Here
At this time, we have no positions available.
Please drop off your application and resume (if applicable) to the Front Desk
or scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org